mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

God's people care

So after spending some time thinking last night when we were at la fugata I was talking to Justin about the below post. One of the things that a guy there who helps out with the projuction really has a servant's heart. His name is Tori and when I was back stressing out about people being mad at me, he asked me

"Paul how much do you get paid?" I answered "Nothing" To which he replied, "You are working for the Lord"

Maybe at that moment it didn't sink in but what he said was really wise. And was really a blessing to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda got goosebumps when I read this one....a good quote to hold on to. :)

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an awesome story, I'm going to make you tell it next Tuesday!

Wednesday, 11 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home