mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Worst student EVER

For my physics class it is a mon/wed/friday class but because I work nights back half of the week going to class on friday is like going to lecture at midnight for me. So I don't go it is just not worth it unless there was a test or an assignment due. It sucks because this is the only time this year this class is offered. Having no selection bugs me.

Anyway, last week I was going to due my homework while I took my car in to get fixed because I didn't really have anything else planned but that and community group.

Didn't happen

I hurt my ankle that night too so I didn't want to walk on it wednesday so much because I have to stay on my feet alot for work so I didn't go to class. I figured I could do that homework that I put off

Didn't happen.

So today I got up early and worked on the homework that I put off, turns out that while I was gone they assigned another homework assignment that is due in about 15 mins. I tried to work on it for a while but it is about xray defraction and though I was in some of the lectures and read the notes it looks like jibberish to me. The homework isn't graded but there is a test on wednesday and if I don't understand the concepts if there is a test question that isn't just plug in numbers to an equation I'm so sunk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my boat. that is exactly how I feel about trig.

Monday, 16 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home