mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well a good friend of mine discovered last year that the mat I was using at the entryway was way too but, upon further inspection it was discovered that not only was it too but but also way too bit, turns out it was folded in half. So that mat is in the living room, I went to big lots today because the other stores I had planned to goto were closed and I needed to kill some time.

I discovered some bamboo mats of various color I picked a red one because one of the walls in red. It was only $7 so I was like score!

In other news: This is what Jon looks like when he is utterly defeated. Jon if you read this you better come back for a rematch sometime to regain your lost pride.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sniff...

Friday, 05 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha. I almost beat you on your own game....never even played before either....

You should want a rematch

Monday, 08 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home