mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Small Party

Well, had a few people over last night because Nova thought that it was lame that I should do nothing for my birthday. Basically, everyone that had me as a friend on myspace knew that it was my birthday so when I went to TNT on Thursday night people were wondering what I was doing so I invited a few people from there.

Nova, Ryan, Jon, Bobbie and Theresa thanks for stopping by and visiting. We experimented with making mixed drinks and playing settlers. I didn't get any pictures but oh well, I felt it was ok to be lazy on my birthday. I did goto work after though so I guess I wasn't being too lazy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you worked on your b-day. Anyway it was good to see you.
-T

Saturday, 03 February, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

Well it was after midnight before I left so wouldn't be the 3rd instead of the 2nd?

Saturday, 03 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home