mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Update

Well It is friday now and I have survived without meat for 2 days. I've found myself thinking if I'm going to count fish as meat. I know some vegitarians that eat fish and I've pondered making a tuna sandwitch. Apparently the no meat thing is something catholics do anyway but they have rules and it isn't a straight through thing, you get to take a break on the weekend and have fish on friday? I don't remember mike looked it up on wikipedia.

He left a bunch of meat scraps out on a cutting board all night, I'm assuming that it was grittle and fat, it looked like fat. He made a comment that the buy one get one free roasts that he got were disgusting. So I dumped it in the trash. Leaving meat out over night makes it not food safe anyway right?

Enough about that, so far I've ate cereal (several times) and this vegitarian pizza bucket stuff that I got at winco. I had some garlic bread and some vegi bites (breaded artichoke and spinach) for lunch last night. I drank coffee, lots of coffee always must have coffee must have must have coffee coffeeeeeee. And cocoa too I have a cocoa right not, on night shift we can get it for free. But my cup is empty, I just checked, darn the man and his empty cups!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes fish does count. I'm not eating fish, you can't either. Good work on the not eating all the bacon, though. Keep it up :)

Friday, 23 February, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inject some of the food found at Sweet Tomatoes, like fresh foods.

Saturday, 24 February, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Milk in your coffee is an animal product, too... how far are you going with the meat thing?

Monday, 26 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home