mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

wiggy

For a long time I've always thought divorce would be the worst thing to go through. My parents had a nasty nasty divorce that shadowed my whole childhood. Tonight I found out that one of my coworkers (he's 20 something) was married in college but got divorced his senior year and it cut him deep. He was on anti-depresents for two years and worked as a bouncer in a bar because he had so much hate. He took this hate out on drunk people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandelle said...

sucky. I've lucked out....my parents are still together. My brother almost went through it - he might as well have gone through with it for all the crap he dealt with. Wouldn't wish it upon anyone. No pain quite like that. eck.

Tuesday, 20 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home