mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Lord Help us To stand


I started watching the stand yesterday, I've still been watching it today trying to kill some time before work. The thing I like about this movie is all the colorado references. Some of you may know that I'm from colorado and I haven't been there in hmm well over a year and seeing them talk about it like jerusalem really moves a guy.

Oh and if any of you haven't seen it, I'd high recomend watching it, for a TV mini series it is very good, one of my favs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandelle said...

yea - this is one of my favorite movies....great soundtrack also!

Wednesday, 07 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home