mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

bye bye freedom.

alas, mine car hath gone in for repair.

When I got back from my friend's house tuesday it was all scary cloud coming from the hood. I figured I could limp it to work a couple days but I drove it to work (takes about 15 mins) and it was all overheated by the time I got there. I took it to the mechanic ( which is closer than home) and it was overheated by the time I got there. I even turned off the engine at stop lights and drove really passively with hazards on.

So I still got two more nights of work left so the question is, do I ride the bike or do I take the max? The bikeage is about 45 minutes I've done it before but it requires lots of physical effort. I think going the max will take about an hour because I have a 15 min walk on either side.

The thing is that I'm very used to driving and not being able to is like having my wings clipped off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

Bummer dude! I would give you a ride, but we are on opposite schedules.

I think the weather will be nice, so you could ride your bike.

Or maybe ride your bike to the MAX station...

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  
Blogger Wesly Smith said...

Yeah, bummer man!

Thursday, 19 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home