mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ethnos Pictures

Friends from Ethnos came over last night and we hung out for a few hours. Jen asked me in the service if we could have the get together at my place and I said sure. But I knew my place was a big mess because I had just got off work sunday morning and felt like sleeping instead of cleaning.

I sent my roomie a text message saying that some people would be coming over and I'd be heading home in a bit to clean. Much to my surprise when I got home most of the cleaning of the kitchen was done and we were able to get things ready for people to come over in about 40 minutes after that.

Thank you Jen for inviting everyone over and thank you everyone that came over. You all brightened up my sunday night.




4 Comments:

Blogger Linger said...

I like your place... Wish I could have made it.

Monday, 30 April, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting at the last minute! Sunday night at your place was fun! I enjoy the low lighting in your living room... it creates a nice relaxing atmosphere.

Wednesday, 02 May, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

it saves on energy too.

Wednesday, 02 May, 2007  
Blogger Jon said...

yeah, Paul definitely saves on electricity, but he always has the projector on, with that disco dancing twirling thing on Windows media player. You know, the acid trip visualization thing??? haaaa. Thanks for hosting Paul! Good luck with the bike!

Wednesday, 09 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home