mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Sunday


My sunday was as follows: I called Jon, he was in forest grove and about to head back. He said I'm right on the way so he picked me up. I made him pancakes because I made too much batter and didn't want to throw the rest out.

I hung out with the smalls than Jon took me to a parking lot and taught me how to ride bikage. I still need lots of practice before I'm set to take on regular traffic. But I did have a fun time doing something new and exciting.

We then went to Ethnos Church to set up. I don't think I'd been there that early ever really. But it was cool, I got to hang out with the set up crew. It turned out that I was scheduled to do lyrics and I spaced it out. The singing had already started by the time Joel reminded me. Oops.

After tearing down, we went to New Seasons and chilled. Something funny happened towards the end. Ashby chose to make the world a better place by cleaning up the table for everyone. So she took Troy's plate when she got to that end of the table. The only thing is that it was full of soy sauce so when she turned around soy sause got poured down Ginny's shirt. I think Ashby was more embarrassed than Ginny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home