mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, April 27, 2007

today I...



Picked up my dry cleaning and made Ramen. Yum!

Before that, this morning, I went back in for passdown with day shift and there was this paper that I wanted to write something on, but I reached for it and tried to unfold it. I dropped it. I then proceeded to reach down to pick it up and bumped my head on a monitor. After retrieving the paper I pulled out my pin and dropped it on the floor. I picked that up and took the cap off, put it on the back, the cap fell off on the floor. I then said that I'm not going to be writing anything else this shift put everything away and went home and went to bed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol poor Paul... laughing with you I swear ;)

Saturday, 28 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home