mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bikage!!!


So finally after all this time (I started bugging Jon in August of 2006) I bought his bike. The thing looks sick. He and Shinske rode over last night and I bought it from him then. I got a jacket from the motorcycle store off of 217, the guy hooked me up with a 10% discount for buying a bike even though I didn't buy it there so I got the jacket for $89 dollars. I still need to get a helmet and some chaps but I'm doing good. Maybe some gloves too, that might be good.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

looks sweet. it feels great to get a new toy once in a while. just be careful man...those things can be dangerous.

Wednesday, 09 May, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

As dangerous as pogo boots?

Wednesday, 09 May, 2007  
Blogger Mandelle said...

Get yourself some boots too....Dr Martens are the best (from a test and article in easy riders.)

Ya...be careful....been in a nasty fender bender on a harly.....gear saved my butt....I was only in the hospital for 2 weeks....vs being dead without it!

Its not your driving thats scary...I swear that cars can look at you, smile, and wave....and they still dont see you.

Other that that....congratulations on the bike!!!.....nothing quite like riding!

Thursday, 10 May, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

thanks mandy, still in the progress of getting gear, I ordered a helmet today and am checking out chaps / pants, I have some combat boots that I could wear too.

Thursday, 10 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty, just be careful. Don't forget that they use a steel wool brush to get rocks and glass out of road rashed flesh in the ER.

Friday, 11 May, 2007  
Blogger Brian said...

Take the class... take it!

Saturday, 12 May, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

Class? But I got Jon as my personal trainer.

Saturday, 12 May, 2007  
Blogger Mandelle said...

The class is a great idea.....they teach you more than anything how to tell if someone in a car actually SAW you....and how to get the hell out of peoples way when they are comming at you and dont see you...plus, you dont have to take the driving part of the test for your endorsment....added perk!

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Blogger Jon said...

recommending the class too!!!

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home