mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Friday, May 18, 2007

tests suck

My coworker has been riding for about a year with his permit. He took the riding test at the DMV and failed because his bike is very big (he'd a big guy too) and the cones were very close. Anyway, he said that if he had a smaller bike it would have been easy but it is hard with a big heavy bike. So he is going to sign up for the intermediate class (one day istead of 3) in july.

I told him that I'd go ahead and take the riding test maybe next month and see if I can pass (it costs you nothing if you fail) and if that doesn't work I could sign up for that one day class with him, if it is on a saturday on a short week I can pull it off without taking any time off. The ammount of time I would need to take off to take the biker class was what I didn't like the most, I didn't know I could get buy with taking the shorter version, so hmm something to think about for the future, must plan must plan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

a friend of mine just got her bike license and said the same thing. she could never have passed w/some of the bikes the other people had. seems a little unfair to me...

PS YOU MUST UN-EMBED THAT DAMN SONG!!!!1!!! it is sooo loud.

Monday, 21 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul, it is Addie from the Suncoast cosplay! I couldn't fin you on my space by your name... there are a lot of you! Anyways here is my URL, you can find me on myspace with that!

http://www.myspace.com/taltos_dragon

see ya!
~Taltos

Monday, 21 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home