mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Ride to Forest Grove





After I woke up yesterday, I called Jim (he was the guy in charge of the youth group I was in) and he came over. It didn't take much twisting for him to get his bike out here an we visited some old friends showing of new bike to them. After that we took farmington back out into the country towards bald peak and then down into forest grove. It was a nice ride. I think we put about 50-60 miles on round trip. I killed it a couple times repeatedly rushing starting off and another time I just couldn't get it going right towards the end from a stop light because it was running out of gas. Jim pointed out that there was this switch that would goto the reserve tank, that fixed the problem. Can't wait to get with someone and go out on another ride!

5 Comments:

Blogger Wesly Smith said...

Looks like fun. I'd join you in a ride, but I sold mine once I moved to Portland. It was great in rural eastern Oregon, and a cheap mode of transportation in college in Corvallis, but just too many other people to watch out for in the metro area. Plus, by that time I didn't need it any more--Angie thought I was a dangerous biker dude and had therefore married me.

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

Girls like dangerous biker dudes? Wow I never thought about that aspect.

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Blogger Mandelle said...

oh yea...bikes are chick magnets.

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Blogger Angie said...

Ha ha. I love my "Thrasher."

Thursday, 17 May, 2007  
Blogger Jon said...

luvin it Paul! Nice work!

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home