mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

swing

Last night some friends talked me into going swing dancing at the crystal ballroom. I hadn't ever been before and showed up for the lesson. I was able to get some of the steps right when the guy was counting though them and we had a set pattern we were repeating after a while.

The whole asking girls to dance when I don't have any dancing skills was intimidating to me. But there were some people there that I knew from before other than those I came with. I did see one of my coworkers also, a quiet tall guy. I however didn't see him dance he mostly just watched quietly.

We went back to the ward's and Diana made pork friend rice and pot stickers for us while we socialized. So, somewhat a nerve racking night but a good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger God's Gift of Authenticity said...

I love swing dancing at the Crystal! Maybe I will run into you sometime!

Saturday, 19 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home