mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Please stop harassing me now

Yesterday I took the riding test and passed with a flying 97% Yes sirs and maams, I now am legal to ride alone.

I also have bragging rights for my coworker he took the test earlier this summer and drove all over the cones, put his foot down. The test giver said there was no point in continuing he had already failed. I got to hear from him about how unfair the test was and how useless and frusterating he felt about the team oregon motorcycle safety test.

So the bragging rights were nice but we did talk about how nice it is to not be all nervous every time a cop is checking us out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pointing and laughing ;)

-T

Thursday, 16 August, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

Does that mean that if I get another helmet you'll ride with me?

:)

Thursday, 16 August, 2007  
Blogger Brian said...

Good for you Paul. Good. For. You.

Thursday, 16 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home