mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Wedding


So Bobbie and Emily got married yesterday.

I got asked to be in the wedding party with less than a weeks notice... it was kinda crazy, never been in a wedding before so I underestimated how much time I need to put aside for it I ended up taking a night off work. I would say It went off without a hitch, but Bobbie and Emily are hitched now.

After, I went to the starlight parade with rachel and got home completely exhausted, however I could not sleep and ended up staying up til 2am

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe he's married so freakin' weird.

-T

Thursday, 03 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home