mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

wimax coming to portland later this year?

Remember back in the days of modems? Well, internets started out expensive $30 or so...then got really cheap as there were tons of independent isps. I remember I had my dial up for about $7 a month before switching to cable. Cable was $20 a month intro and switched to $52 a month and has stayed there. I miss having a free market that works for isps.

Looks like clearwire has already set up some stuff in portland and is beta testing it's networks as we speak. I've not been a fan of Verison DSL or Comcast cable. Both of them are greedy and abuse their market power. I'm ready for clear wire to come in and take up some of their market share.Clearwire wimax beta in portland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home