mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Why me God? Why would you choose me?

I found out today that I failed my class. I feel really worthless and am ready to give up on this engineering stuff.

I try not to let it bug me, but yesterday rode to the beach almost in tears because I was so upset. Not because I feel I'm wronged but because I'm flawed and need a savior.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wesly Smith said...

Sorry man.

Tuesday, 17 June, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a bummer Paul. I am sorry to hear about your class. You are not worthless.

Tuesday, 17 June, 2008  
Blogger Dave Ketah said...

Ah dude, I'm sorry to hear that! You are a young man, and your value to your friends is priceless!

Wednesday, 18 June, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!

-T

Thursday, 03 July, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home