mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Dad Visiting

So, I don't know how much of this I put online but my dad has had some health issue. He has had mobility problems for years, climaxing in his hips becoming fused. Well, the health system in alaska wasn't much help. He came to washington and finally got some answers.

Tough ones, which involved dropping lots of meds

However, said drop of meds resulted in a 70 pound loss of weight this year (he needed it bad and still has plenty more to loose) Well, he got one of his hips replaced and is going weekly to rehab. But he made it all the way down from washington in his truck yestereday.

It is confusing for me to watch him suffer. Please pray that God will be Glorified in all of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wesly Smith said...

I'm praying Paul.

Monday, 06 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home