mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Jen and Troy are married

Yesterday they got all married. I spent some time this weekend helping set up and doing this and that during the wedding. It was good, the ceremony was quite long with lots of imagery. There was singing and dancing too. Troy and Jen left off on the trailer of a tractor.

There was some awkwardness that is still bugging me. Towards the end, it got quite dark as the venue was a farm with minimal lighting. So, I went to use one of the honey buckets and someone forgot to lock, only it was dark and took me a moment to realize that someone was there and I have no idea who it was so I dunno, but it's been bugging me, I apologized and used the next one over. I know it's the person's own fault for not locking it but still...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

Be careful or they will change the title "peeping Tom" to "peeping Paul"!

Tuesday, 12 August, 2008  
Blogger Miss Burke said...

I was think more on the lines of "s@#$ happens" (he he he)

Thursday, 11 September, 2008  
Blogger Paulos said...

Thanks Dave

>:(

Sunday, 05 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home