mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Colorado Dream



I had a dream that me and friend (Ethnos friends weird huh?) were back in colorado where I grew up at the loaf n jug. Conifer is one main road and a bunch of dirt roads that lead off the main stretch. Other than that the whole area is mountains and evergreen trees with patches of Aspen trees.

So we decided to have a game of hide and seek in the forest in the dark. I was tired so I went out into the woods and found a good hiding spot before going to sleep. When I woke up I was in a bed in the middle of the woods, I thought it odd because I was in the forest I shouldn't be sleeping in woods, but I woke up and was in fact not in Colorado or sleeping on the ground.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Dream
-T

Friday, 02 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home