mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

new toys


I got a good deal on something that looks cool in my living room.

Stephanie had a party that a bunch of us went to, it actually was a BBQ but I'm not eating meat. I brought pop and some boca burgers. I thought Ashby would be there and would like something not meat to eat too but she stayed home reading according to Brecca.

Also, we went to christian night at skate world last night. It was cool. No one from ethnos came that was kinda disappointing but some non-ethnos friend came out (one pair all the way from 82nd) and we skated for a couple of hours. Then we went and hung out til 3ish at a place Jen was housesitting for. It was cool to just sit back and chat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashby said...

wow, that's really nice of you to think of me, Paul!

Yeah I have to say, although the barbeque sounded like a LOT of fun, I really, REALLY enjoyed having a sabbath!

Monday, 26 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home