mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Global warming = repression of the poor

Alternative to Gore's propaganda documentary

So, I've seen an inconvenient truth and I thought it was fishy. It seemed like he made some good points on sustainability but that he ignored some alternatives (I said earlier he didn't even mention nuclear), I was willing to buy that CO2 was causing the warming until I saw the video on Dave's blog.

Check it out if you have a chance. Apparently, because the climate issue is so political scientists are highly pressured to not dissent. Also, the CO2 seems to be a LAGGING indicator and not a driving factor. Dissenters say that the activity on the sun graph matches the temperature much better than CO2 (no lagging)

Also, the whole issue of justice: Environmentalists are saying that instead of using the countries natural resources (coal and fossil fuel) they should use wind and solar. These alternatives are three times more expensive, so saying to the third world countries that they have to use this is saying that they will have no electricity at all.

Anyway, check out the video on dave's blog if you have an hour and some change to spare I am glad I did.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

I'm glad I found that video!

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I just lost a ton of respect for you.

Thursday, 22 March, 2007  
Blogger Jon said...

ha. Anonoymous, that's bogus!

Good comments Paul. I agree. There's more to this than the big boys will let you know. Scare tactics at their best!

Wednesday, 28 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home