mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Funny Prank

The guy next to me was trying to access a network drive and asked another guy for help.

So he said goto run than dmc. He opened the run and typed in DMC, then the other guy said no you have to type in run underscore dmc when it didn't work. When that didn't work I asked, Isn't that a band?

No reply, but the other guy said to type in run dmc underscore walk this way. I felt like cracking up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol That's so awesome... ah I'll be laughing about that for a while thanks Paul. :)

-T

Sunday, 18 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. 'Bout time you blogged geez!

-T

Sunday, 18 March, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

i hate aerosmith.

but i love run DMC.

yeah, blog more often!

Sunday, 18 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home