mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

My insane writing project.

Isaiah's shadowgate background

Well when I was younger (early 20s late teens) I got into this MUD (multi user dungeon) and it took up most of my life for a time. I was so into it that when the server was down I'd write up in notepad my character's adventure journal and append it when the server was back on.

It turned into my biggest writing project ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

I read the first couple of paragraphs, and the writing is good!

I'll read the rest when I have more time.

Thursday, 08 March, 2007  
Blogger LeAnna said...

i did something like that once, i started writing one night after i watched an amazing one man show in chicago, it ended up being one the largest wirting projects i have every done as well but i have not touched it in about a year now...... but i might stated again now

Thursday, 15 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home