mp
My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Well, just someone from the Northwest that hops about here and there. Hey there hi there.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Menu

Have been keeping it cool with the vegitarian thing. It helps to call meat bad things so that you think less of them.

Meat = dead flesh of beast
eggs = chicken embreos
milk = bovine secreations

Almost blew it, I got some soup from the cafe last night and it has spinach and carrots and after I fished around a bit it had 'dead flesh of beast' I took it back and said I got the wrong soup so the lady said to go make it right and set the soup that I didn't want in the dirty dish rack. So I did that, close one though.

I had some yogurt too (thanks for the idea Ashby). We also stopped by a chinese store place and I got some chow mein plus steamed veggies and an eggplant tofu thing. I think those were the only two non-meat entrees they had at the store.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, wait, we don't get eggs either?

Sunday, 04 March, 2007  
Blogger Paulos said...

no the eggs thing was just a joke.

Sunday, 04 March, 2007  
Blogger Jon said...

I love dead flesh of beast. I will eat more this fine evening. We'll have a BBQ when lent is over

Got your message on the phone!

Aloha Braddah

Monday, 05 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home